Friday, November 7, 2008

This Moment Was Brought To You By The Office

For my coworker’s birthdays we decorate their cubes, usually with balloons and streamers and some confetti. Well let me draw a little picture…



This particular go ‘round was JS’s b-day. After a couple days of the decorations being up he decided he would be funny and punch that purple balloon off of the corner of his cube in my direction. He had to hit it a couple times before it came loose, and when it did it gently bounced right in front of my compy screen providing total blockage into my cube.

Then it hit me.

No, not the balloon.

I had an epipha-tree. “Lighting has struck my brain.”

No. Not really, but I quickly grabbed my handy can of compressed air and took aim at the closest Spongebob figurine and fired away until he crash landed on my coworkers desk. I had Nosy Neighbor & AM laughing pretty hard at that.

It made my day :D

7 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

hehehe. that's funny.

Deena said...

That's awesome.

Me likey your new digs.

Super Happy Girl said...

;) Cubicle wars...ok, maybe not wars but more like Party.

Physcokity said...

As soon as I did it I thought...I should blog this...classic!

Physcokity said...

Gratze I owe it to CQ! I gots to change a few things around though ;), but I like it!

Physcokity said...

Cubicle Wars eh? I think that has definite comedic parody possibilities...fo sho ;)

Physcokity said...

Not to mention JS was acting up the other day. He's an instigator, so I hit another SB with the compressed air. ;) I know how to keep 'em in line :P