Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ABC Mickey Mouse

I liked it. I snaked it.
A. Attached or Single? Single
B. Best Friend? I have several...apparently that concept is lost on me. :D
C. Cake or Pie? Pie. Hands down pie...this is also quite messy
D. Day of choice? Thursday
E. Essential Item? WATER. Good tasting water that is.
F. Favorite Color? Blue in every shade, tint and hue...almost
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? WORMS all the way!
H. Hometown? South Cack-a-lacky
I. Indulgence? Chewy Sweetarts it's making my mouth pucker right now. Or fresh ripe strawberries
J. January or July? July...just not in the sandbox
K. Kids? I love them!
L. Life is not complete without? love, music, blogs :D
M. Marriage Date? CR article A
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 3 sisters, tres bros
O. Oranges or Apples? apples...pink lady apples or honey crisp
P. Phobias? scary movies
Q. Quotes? Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged, things will work out. (Gordon B. Hinckley)
R. Reasons to Smile? there is always at least one :D
S. Season of Choice? Spring
T. Tag some Peeps! For that I'll need marshmallows and a tagging gun ;)
U. Unknown Fact about Me? There are several ;)
V. Vegetable? Carrots...in Jello!
W. Worst Habits? Too much blogging! Not enough exercise!
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound...X-Ray...depends on what it's for either is tolerable, unless your eggo is preggo "I've got a bladder the size of a shot glass!"
Y. Your Favorite Food? Home made
Z. Zodiac Sign? Bull Baby

4 comments:

Deena said...

Yum. Chewy sweettarts.

Physcokity said...

Tay-stee...that and Jolly Ranchers mmm good stuff. Love you!

Coordination Queen said...

Oooh those sound good. Can you really only get them at gas stations anymore?

Physcokity said...

That's the only place I have recalled seeing them any time in the past ten years or so...