Thursday, November 6, 2008

Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?

I think that about sums up my current dilemma. To stay in the sandbox or to return to the land of my fathers? Most of you aren't in the position that I'm in so I understand that that definitely changes one's perceptions of the two choices.

If I stay it would be mainly because I have quite a few friends here, however lame or not they have decided to behave ;). I finally found a place that seems semi-stable with also semi-stable roommates. Well at least they don't think I'm in the mafia, and have it out for them.

If I go home I would in all likelihood be able to get my affairs in order on a truncated time table, always nice to have more time at your disposal, or at least the freedom to do some other things I've wanted to do for a long time, but that's another post for another time.

Anyway. I don't think that this would effect any of you personally I would still keep the blog open, at least from what I can tell at this point. I see no reason to "shut 'er down." OH who can name where that one comes from?

12 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

I vote for coming home!

Tori :) said...

I vote for being close to family. I was away for years and although I abhor living close to my ex, I love living close to my family.

House of Squitty said...

Come home, I have a guy that I really have been wanting to set you up with! Okay, so maybe I'm a little biased. ;)

Super Happy Girl said...

I vote with your sisters, I bet they'll say "home".
Family is #1, you will never regret it.
Right?

Besides, tiff already has a date for you ;)

S said...

Family! Times are getting hard and they have to let you in:)

sew hot said...

tiff, who? :)

Physcokity said...

CQ-I know that's what you want ;)

Physcokity said...

Tori- I feel ya...

Physcokity said...

Tiff- Call Me we'll talk no big whoop.

Physcokity said...

NCS how could I stand something like that up? No.way.

Physcokity said...

s- lol best response yet!

Physcokity said...

I vote Lady does precursery (sp?)interviews lol ;)