Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Vote For Honest John Is A Vote *hiccup* For Freedom...

Who can name that movie?

Don't forget to vote! My *personal opinion is that if you don't vote you don't have the right to complain. So get out there and be "heard." Oh yeah don't forget about proposition 8 for the Californians and YES ON 102 for Arizonans(sp?) Whatever...Just vote!**



*I originally got that one from GM, but that doesn't change the fact that I agree.

**I want to be more inspirational but being straightforward is better less time reading my post = more free time to hustle your buns to the polls!

4 comments:

b. said...

"Wet's have a wowee!"
a wowee?
"You know, a wodge gathewing of mice fow a weason."

I wuv that movie!

Physcokity said...

YAY! I'm not the only person who remembers it!
Fweedum Epwuribus Unum.

Tori :) said...

Is that "An American Tail"? LOL!
I voted, although it didn't seem to help. Atleast I can complain- right?

Physcokity said...

Tori you can complain ANY time now ;). and Yes it is An American Tale...kind of ironic though isn't it considering election day and all that. Hey 0b@m@ has ties to the mafia...oooh LOVE LOVE LOVE the new av pic! RAWK AWN!