Saturday, November 29, 2008

POSITIVE!

OK so I've been reading this little gold book. It's quite the gem. It's mostly about positive attitude as a way of life etc. very interesting and everything. I was reading a particular passage when I stumbled upon this little beauty...

"A large part of attitude achievement is the visualization. It's easier to visualize YES! than it is to visualize positive. When something great happens, no one screams, "Positive!" Everyone screams, "YES!!" That's the difference. That's the YES! factor."


With that in mind I immediately jumped on it. I think I'm going to start saying "POSITIVE!" instead of "YESSSSSSSS!"

Now try it with a fist pump.

See how good it feels?

7 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

you're so silly. :)

S said...

I am going to have to sleep on this. I really like my yesssssssssssss!

sew hot said...

absolutely positively positive!

Physcokity said...

CQ- I try ;)

Physcokity said...

S- good point you can't really top the yesssss factor especially when Napoleon Dynamite comes to mind...;)

Diana said...

ok, I actually said it with the fist pump. It made me feel good ;)! p.s. we're blogging at the same time 12:30 a.m.- jinx!

Physcokity said...

I'm glad I could help brighten your...midnight hour?

It's always good to expand the vocab. ie Oscar...fabulous movie btw