Sunday, November 23, 2008

Afraid of Heights? Not Me!

Apparently my skirt of choice for today is a little thrill seeker. I can’t sit down with out the sucker hiking up about 6-12 inches. Let me qualify that statement by also saying that when standing my skirt hits several inches below my knees.

However with this super fantastic lining, and a waistband that likes to hide under my bosom, the hem hangs out about mid thigh.

Even when I hold the skirt down when I sit or even pull it back into the correct place after sitting it refuses to cooperate. Almost as if screaming: “I WILL NOT BE DETERRED BY GRAVITY!”

Take this!
I mean come on, gimme a break! I want a new job, but not that badly! :(

And yes, those boots are mine ;)

10 comments:

Deena said...

huss pants.

Physcokity said...

lol that was actually composed about a montha and half ago I wore a dress today ;)

Super Happy Girl said...

Uh huh. That's a likely excuse. Whatever dude ;)

Coordination Queen said...

sure sure.

Physcokity said...

That's what she said.

Physcokity said...

No wonder everybody was staring at me today...oh wait...no he just looked :)

Tori :) said...

LOL at your comment. I'm kinda diggin' the skirt and boots...

Mindi said...

i am giggling still over the rick rolling incident.

my brother seems to think that it's STILL funny. after the first 27 times he's done it.

Physcokity said...

I know I secretly really like them both and would probably wear them to normal everyday stuff b/c I think they are kinda cute...weird and slightly demented, but true

Physcokity said...

I'm still giggling even though it's me who got rick rolled. My work "frienemy" told me that apparently one year on April Fools Rick Rolled everyone who watched their vids bwahahaha