Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hey Look At This!

Soooo, you know how faceb00k has those weird little adds and junk that mingle themselves in seemingly inconspicuous? Yeah they really don't blend in that well, but what-ev I'm just glad I can disapprove of the ones I don't want to see.

Anywhoodles. I'm a bit of a Sci-fi/Action Adventure/Fantasy nut. I blame it on attribute it to growing up on Indiana Jones & Star Wars. I also ♥ me a little mythology. I would even watch Hercules and a little Xena Warrior Princess, before the show starting jumping a series of sharks. But while doing a little light stalking catching up with some old friends I noticed one of these ads so I checked it out and to my surprise it actually looked like a goodish show.

This was not paid for...although sadly I wish it were. I just thought it was too good not to share.

No comments: