Friday, October 26, 2007

I've Had An Epipha-tree

& it went something like this...
the more psychotic you make yourself sound the better the blog fodder. In reading some of my frequent bloggy haunts I noticed this. One person in particular talks about her self in the third person, tells stories about herself as a princess, and openly admits to having a debate between two of her multiple personalities. The reason this is so humorous and she's not in padded cell lock down is because she outwardly appears normal.

So today's lesson, share the real you behind the veneer whether that veneer is glossy, chipped or cheap formica.

3 comments:

Deena said...

I don't know what you are talking about. I'm perfect inside and out. (stifling laughter)

sew hot said...

I'm more the chipped formica variety.

Physcokity said...

I've gota thin veneer that's easliy chipped, but beneath that it's a veneer that's tough as nails.