Saturday, July 26, 2008

Two Things...

Hopefully this won't be as long as my last post but two things related to the wedding trip.
1) on my way out there I sat next to this dude who writes reviews and was going to Comic-con with his buddy...no I didn't catch his name, but he asked me what I was reading (New Moon) and told me he was in a book store in Dallas when they were signing book covers/jackets...crazy! He knew some about the series but not the specifics, funny.

2) Saturday afternoon I got to watch a completed scene someone had pirated from Twilight, it's an expanded clip from the dance studio scene. WHICH BTW totally confirmed my sneaking suspicions about going to the midnight showing...too many screaming 12 year old girls I think for me to be able to fully enjoy the goodness.

Too bad I didn't get that dude's info so I could get the sweet hook ups...as in going to a sneak preview. That would be tasty!

Seriously...did I just say tasty? Who does that!?!?

9 comments:

Mindi said...

that comic-con would, in my humble opinion, be some of the BEST PEOPLE WATCHING, EVER.

i've got to wait at least a week to see twilight, hoping the 12 year olds will be all worn down by then.

yeah, right.

Tori :) said...

That would have been TASTY for sure! ;)

Physcokity said...

Mindi: I concur!

I think one of my friends talked me into going for the midnight showing...simply because of the experience of being there with all my girlfriends who've read and obsessed just as much and we're all over 21.

Physcokity said...

Tori :) That "tasty" came out something akin to Jack Black in School of Rock.

but I'm pretty sure if he's already seen that dwight schrute movie, he'd be a shoe in unless some girl staked claim on it ;)

b. said...

I would LOVE to do comic-con. With YOU!!
Wouldn't that be a RIOT?!

Physcokity said...

YES it would! I am seriously considering it for next year...although I don't know if it would be as enthralling when this year's attendees got to see this

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I saw that pirated version too..and it was awesome and frightening. Awesome because of movie Edward. Frightening because of hormonal screaming girls.

Physcokity said...

Yes, the hormonal screaming girls, definitely make me think twice on the midnight showing...

Tori :) said...

Ok- I LOVED your music lyrics you commented with. "The 9/10 pants and a very big bra..."! I'm still laughing!