Thursday, July 31, 2008

TOOOOO MORROW TOMORROW!!!

You're only a day away! I have the best timing EVAH! Well maybe not me, but perhaps everyone around me.



Tomorrow night Lady comes to town, and will be staying for the week. I love her and I am glad she will be here. My ward lake trip is on Saturday morning, and I will be gone all.day. Somewhere in there MW wants to go see Mamma Mia! I'm guessing Friday would be better for that, but there's no telling at this point.



I have no idea when I will actually get to read this book even though I still get too excited to breathe easily when I think about it. With that in mind, I say to all you who are so fortunate enough to actually finish the book before I do, please no spoilers.



I have no idea what I'm going to do.

10 comments:

Tori :) said...

I ordered mine from Overstock.com so I don't know when it will get here. :( I'm hoping it's here by the 6th...

Physcokity said...

I did Amazon...I'm secretly hoping that it ends up showing on my door step before Saturday, but we'll see how that goes. With my luck it'll show up three days later. ;)

When does blogfest '08 take place?

Tori :) said...

Blogfest is Aug. 8-11. I am hoping to have read it all before I get off the plane on Friday. Hoping...
If it's not at my house by the 6th I'm going to Walmart.
I'm taking my lil sis to the release party tomorrow nite. Neither one of us are buying the book there. Are we weird?

Super Happy Girl said...

It's almost like some force is making sure you don't read it!!

Physcokity said...

Good hopefully that will give me enough time to at least crack the book...say crack again!

No I don't think it's weird of you to go to the release party, and not buy the book there. I was contemplating doing so myself, so we'll see how that goes down.

Especially if you know you're getting it cheaper.

Physcokity said...

Maybe this force knows I might hyperventilate and be extremely sleep deprived if I actually DID read it like I want to. ;)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I will not spoil it for you. I want you to savor it!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

My girls are hitting Barnes And Noble tonight for the release party. I get to read it when they're done with it. We made a blood pact and everything. :)

Physcokity said...

I hope it will be extra savory! So far I'm likin' what I'm seein' ;)

Physcokity said...

I ended up hitting Wally World for a copy...I got a button and some sweet stickers! Lady wanted a copy for her own reading.

Careful with all that blood laying around. Heaven knows what you're liable to attract! Hmm maybe there was good reason for that one then?