Monday, July 14, 2008

Since When Is 44 Odd?

When it comes to MeMe!

1. Do you like blue cheese? g-ross
2. Have you ever smoked ? Napes...ick
3. Do you own a gun? No but I do have tickets to the gun show
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? none...I'm a purist
5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? No, just annoyed that it will take an hour to get a five minute answer.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Depends on the brand...tasty
7. Favorite Christmas movie(s)? The Christmas Story, Home Alone 1 & 2
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water
9. Can you do push ups? I think I got 26 ish in under a minute
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My silver "wing" ring
11. Favorite hobby? blogging witticisms and snarkiness, picking the perfect music for occasions
12. Do you have A.D.D.? yes except I prefer ADOS Attention Deficit--Oh Shiny!
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I have no real self loathing just frustration over lack of self control...translation: food is tasty!
14. Middle name? Michelle
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
A. I want to go home because I feel sick
B. I should eat breakfast already
C. I need money so I will be staying here.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
A. Nada
B. Nada
C. Nada
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
A. Water
B. Lemonade
C. Water
18. Current worry? The upcoming election & money
19. Current hate right now? being afraid
20. Favorite place to be? Home
21. Where would you like to go? South Carolina
22. Name three people who will complete this? not sure I don't want to put anyone on BLAST!
23. What shirt are you wearing? Peacock Blue
24.What year would you go back in time to? Good question, can't say as I would necessarily change anything, but...I have no answer.
25. Can you whistle? Easily
26. Favorite color? Blue
27. Would you be a pirate? Only if I can captain the ship and I don't have to wear a patch...
28. Favorite girl names? Goodness I used to have a list, but I don't remember anymore
29. Favorite boy names? ditto numero 28
30. What's in your pocket right now? my hands
31. Last thing that made you laugh? Shea, Bonnie, & Liz
32. Best Halloween costume? Last year's
33. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken toe...maybe
34. Do you like where you live? usually
35. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
36. Who is your loudest friend? Shea
37. How many dogs do you have? four-ish
38. Does someone have a crush on you? Probably, do I pick up on it? rarely
39. What is your favorite book(s)? I have a lot, but we'll start with the Book of Mormon, the Bible ( I still can't finish reading it), Atlas Shrugged, Twilight Series, Looking Glass Wars, Harry Potter
40. What is your favorite candy? Depends on my mood, probably sweetarts, sometimes twix or milk duds
41. Favorite Sports Team? I don't really have a favorite team, but favorite sport to watch is Rugby.
42. Your favorite meal? Where do I begin?
43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? debating
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I think I'm gonna be sick

6 comments:

Deena said...

number 38. you kill me.

Deena said...

oh and i forgot. pay attention.

Physcokity said...

Um...I speak the truth hence, THE STORY.

Physcokity said...

Apparently I'm broke b/c I can't even afford to pay attention...yeahblame it on the lame cut down jokes I heard at smellementary school. teehee

Anonymous said...

We have the same middle name.

Physcokity said...

It's a rockin' Middle name!