Monday, July 7, 2008

With a Capital “B”

While I enjoyed the down time this weekend though it was pretty rough on me. So to help sum it up we’re highlighting this weekend’s events using words with the letter B.

Burned & Baked. My arms after spending six hours floating down a river.
Bummer. Lost my towel to the river.
Brat/Brisk(#4). Apparently that’s how I behaved towards someone who was trying to be kind to me. : ( (This was pointed out by mi madre)
Brrrr. Footbath of ice due to the loss of my shoes at the end of the river ride.
Bored. Sitting on the edge of the tub
Book. Reading while waiting for my feet to attain comfortably numb status
Belch. after the pizza for dinner
Battle…of the (Rock) Bands.

-Itchy. Apparently I was not very nice on Saturday, or Friday….
Black. The color some punk kids decided it would be funny to spray paint my headlights.
Buff. A small amount of elbow grease and plastic cleaner later, the paint was gone.
BL. One of the few things that helped make the weekend a little better.
Bacon. Yeah, I said it! Bacon wrapped sirloin. Tasty.
Bodacious…. Jack Black. School of Rock.
BCFH…Be3fcakes from H a phrase coined by GM but I feel it aptly described my pain this morning.


This post was brought to you by the letter "B" and the number "2."

10 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Sorry it sounds like you had a rough weekend. At least you can look back at it as an adventure and learning experience. :)

Deena said...

BCFH. Awesome.

Physcokity said...

Yeah well I've moved on to C...Chocolate...with VERY good reason...which kind of explains the whole B-ness

Physcokity said...

BCFH= hahah funny

Physcokity said...

I also took the liberty of shortening That'sWhatSheSaid to TWSS so some kid who says it all.the.time. only says the initials or just gives us some insinuating and we know what he's going to say.

Physcokity said...

insinuating should have been followed by the word look

Super Happy Girl said...

I am all "Itchy doesn't start with b...oh"

;)

Physcokity said...

I try to keep it relatively clean around here... ;)

But for some reason my arms are all itchy/scratchy from the burn though haha

Tori :) said...

Someone painted your headlite black? Whaa??

Physcokity said...

Yes that part was real...not exactly sure when or why, mostly just thankful that it came off with some cleaner.