Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Aunt Linda...You're a Witch....

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good roast, and teasing people...in good taste.

Is there such a thing?
Maybe.

But sometimes it's just not funny. Woohoo you're tired of (Insert whatever public or personal gripe you have here including but not limited your personal issues with hypocritical people). Put your big girl panties on and deal with it! Just because you're surrounded by people who are too busy getting high off of their own hairspray and nail polish perfumes doesn't mean everyone else wants or needs to hear about it. Yes, I can be sympathetic or even in some cases empathetic, but you? You are just pathetic for not being able to be slightly more mature about it.


***UPDATE***This was in my drafts. I don't recall what inspired this particular rant, but I thought it was funny although pretty harsh. Here's hoping no one gets overly offended!