Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back to the Future or Numero Uno!

Today is a landmark.

The day I opened for business on this grand invention of Father Al's: Teh Internets. Translation: My blog was founded one year ago.

Picture it! 2007!

It was a warm June day, but you couldn't tell it from the thermostat setting.

I was wearing--

never mind what I was wearing. In my daily correspondence con GM she asked if I was busy. She told me to read this.

I didn't get drawn in right away, but I did peruse a little here and there.

Fast forward a few weeks and my sister sent me a link to the infamous post.

From there I was pretty much hooked. It's been an interesting year with blogging and discovering uncharted territory. I've had some bizarre themes that I've been through including blogging about my mid-afternoon sweet tooth,


and the hopscotch down memory lane leading up to my birthday.

But let's face it, who could forget David Bowie in a codpiece?

scared.for.life.

I can't really say that I've grown a lot or learned a lot except that the best way to tell a story is with visual aids. I can't even say that I've shared things of a truly profound nature. I have however read about many incidences where my fellow bloggy friends did made it through such things as this and that is why I keep coming back. Thank you for sharing your stories!

PS I still have something of a blogging inferiority complex.

13 comments:

Deena said...

Happy Blogiversary!! I love you SJ.

Physcokity said...

Thanks for the Rockin' Tribute! Love you too GM

aubreyannie said...

happy blogiversary!

b. said...

Happy Bloggiversary.....you had me at: ummm.....I can't exactly remember where or when you hooked me, but I'm hooked. And you.are.funny!

Super Happy Girl said...

Happy blogiversary!!!
Your blog is super funny and your pictures are super duper funny!

Thank you Father Al for Teh Internets so we could read Physcokity's writtings and whatnots. Amen.

Physcokity said...

b. thanks for reading!

Physcokity said...

NCS muchas gracias senora! I am honored!

Tori :) said...

YAY for blogging!!!!

I must borrow your blogging outfit!

Physcokity said...

I'll be sure to get you the purse and shoes to match. With this blogging outfit you'll be sure to come up with magical posts that lead to another dimension... that or at least leave you in fits of laughter.

Coordination Queen said...

Happy blogivesary... at least i increased my vocabulary today...

Physcokity said...

expeditiously too!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

One year of blogging! You are well on your way to a bright future filled with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. :)

Physcokity said...

Sweet! Maybe to commemorate the blessed event I'll buy myself some flesh toned wrist guards!

I could rock those Madonna style ;D All I need are some jelly bracelets