Monday, June 9, 2008

I Forgot...

Last Friday at work for insurance reductions we have fitness testing a yearly torture butt kicking assessment involving full sit-ups, push-ups, and wall sit, and among other things a blood test.

Not wanting to have to wait all day until I could eat something I scheduled my appointment for the earliest slot available on the last day, when I knew I wouldn't be as busy.

Since it was first thing, I went dressed for the ocassion.

I had packed a bag with clothes to change into after the glorified "you're too fat for the sidewalk" ordeal was over.

I knew I wasn't as healthy as last year, but it's amazing what you can will yourself to do.

For example, when I was in my Freshman year in college I was probably at one of my most out of shape and unhealthy weights ev.er. I still managed to climb Table Rock in the Tetons. I think I take after my Grandma in that rite. Meaning the I'll do whatever I want and don't tell me differently.

But I digress.

After it was over and I was looking forward to changing out of my gym clothes, I realized to my horror that I forgot to pack a brassiere.

SO off to the closest store to obtain the necessary evil. When I first walked in I saw this



and it made me smile right back!

15 comments:

Deena said...

Oh dude. I thought you were going to show us a pic of your bra!

That picture makes your head look freakishly large in comparison to your tiny, pink-thong clad body.

I hate that Steinfeld guy!

Physcokity said...

Even if this blog were that racy... I wouldn't put it on my body I wouldn't want people hurling all over their keyboards and mice.

It's the hair...and the super strength ace bandage they call spandex! A lesser known secret of that sweet sweet 80s wear.

Don't we all?

Coordination Queen said...

When we went into target a couple weeks ago, peanut headed straight for the bag section to try and find the eggs & bacon purse that she saw while shopping with grammy. she thought it was the funniest thing and wanted to show me. i'm glad i got to see it finally, she'll be so excited. i still think the bandaids would have been a cheaper alternative. ;)

Physcokity said...

Again they don't sell band aids in dinner plate size ;)

sew hot said...

That's not a hot pink thong. It is french high cut leg. I ought to know! they were a particular favorite. :)

Physcokity said...

In any event there's nothing crack-a-lackin b/c of the spandex leggings underneath it all.

Carrot Jello said...

I totally had that vhs workout tape.
I saw that bag at Target too.

b. said...

You're HOT!
You look familiar, though.....

You could just dash into a local store and grab a bra? Seriously?

It is a planned with lunch and dinner breaks, go out to the car a cry sort of day when I have to go buy a bra.

Physcokity said...

Glad to know you support my fashion habits carrot!

But the only bacon and eggs I can have would be the ones on that purse. That's the only way to get such a svelt body... ;D

Physcokity said...

Thanks b.! It's the cheekbones and the hair color, they tend to make me look like everyone else. Hence I'm dyeing my hair back to it's original color. ;D

There was a lot less dashing...it took me about an hour to find something that would work. :(

I haven't purchased a new bra in over a year. I keep them until they are pretty much falling apart or I'm falling out. Case in point.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

That is so weird! I went to Target yesterday too and picked that bag out immediately!!!!

My daughters just rolled their eyes because when they went shopping with Papi to buy me a birthday gift they told him that I would love that bag and he told them no.

They were right. CHING! :)

Super Happy Girl said...

You should buy the bag and take it to work.
You know, as a conversation piece.

Physcokity said...

I knew we had good taste ;D

Physcokity said...

I wanted to buy it ASAP, but alas lunch was only 30 minutes and the drive is killer. Literally everyday I wonder where people bought their licenses b/c they obviously didn't earn it.

Physcokity said...

Although maybe they should put a disclaimer on a driver's license that it is not a license to kill.

Driver's license does not equal James Bond type coolness.