Monday, June 30, 2008

What Exactly Does @#!$%* Mean?

All of the linkies were contaminated! Dirty @#$%*s! Oddly though, when I typed the symbolage I was not thinking mild expletive or even a harsh one. I thought to myself..."Get BENT Mr. Haha". You dirty rat you ruined my links and all I can do is sit here and take it... Could somebody tell me what we call that again? Apparently the links are the only thing that need sterilization!

Actually the only thing I could really think of was "What a crock!"

6 comments:

Tori :) said...

#@!#%#@$^@*#&*@&(*&#@(*&#*@&*(!!@$#@%

Does that help?

Physcokity said...

Yes a little. Thank you!

b. said...

um, yeah....when you find that out...let me know, will ya>

Super Happy Girl said...

Yeah, ah
It's time to put down the Nyquil.

Just sayin' ;)

Physcokity said...

I think I might have discovered it this morning, but I can't really be sure?

Physcokity said...

You can have the Nyquil when you pry the empty bottle out of my cold dead hands!




No not really I think it tastes rather ick and truthfully I haven't had it in years!