Monday, June 16, 2008

FIRST!

So this morning I was five minutes early in to work. haha

It actually is quite the feat since I have to be here at 6 am. That is correct I rolled in the door at 5:55 am. That's disgusting. But hey it makes me happy. Mostly because when I am the first one in in the mornings I enjoy the quiet solitude and the fact that the lights aren't on yet, so the only light is the sun in the window.

In five minutes time I was able to get to my Monday morning assignments quite quickly and actually they were out to print before anyone else on my team showed up. Woohoo!

I like my coworkers, but I also prefer to have quiet time. Go figure.

In Other News...

I only used a half a tank of gas last week! This includes four round trips to work, saturday errands, church, and even a little random running around. To celebrate...I am filling up my tank this afternoon... I must be glutton for punishment...*knock on wood*

Too late, I already need a new headgasket. I am accepting donations.

6 comments:

Deena said...

That is a disgusting time to already be at work. You were at work before I was out of bed--even with the time difference. ew

Physcokity said...

lol small price to pay to have an extra day off during the week.

Coordination Queen said...

If you ever need a wakeup call, let me know. apparently my kids like to be going by 6:30. I can give Peanut the phone before I go to bed and instruct her to dial number 6 when she wakes up... :)

Physcokity said...

Sounds like a plan, yo. ;)

elasticwaistbandlady said...

555.......It's The TRIPLE NICKEL!

What 5:55 AM is to me
555=666

Yes, I'm usually working at that time too but it still fells hellish.

Physcokity said...

nickels are indeed the bane of change existence coming in a close second to the penny, especially since they both cost more to make than they are worth.