Wednesday, June 11, 2008

****BREAKING NEWS!!!*****

Police find pipe bomb stuffed inside chicken
Device was large enough to harm a person if it went off, Conn. cops say
The Associated Press
updated 6:05 a.m. MT, Tues., June. 10, 2008
SIMSBURY, Conn. - Authorities in Connecticut are wondering who stuffed a raw roasting chicken with a pipe bomb and left it on a roadside.

Simsbury police Capt. Matthew Catania says a motorist noticed the chicken Monday morning. He says the bomb was large enough to harm a person if it went off.

The road was closed while the Hartford Police Department's bomb squad came and blew up the chicken. I want this job

Nobody was injured. No arrests had been made Monday night.

7 comments:

Deena said...

I wish I could have seen that go off.

Physcokity said...

I know! As soon as I read that the bomb squad came and blew up the chicken I knew it was something I'd either want to witness or participate in the detonation of...

Exploding chickens....sounds like it should me an episode of the Muppet Show except the chickens would be made of rubber...

:D

Physcokity said...

me= be

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Obviously a chef is trying to do the impossible....come up with a new recipe for chicken.

Chicken TNT
This Chicken Da Bomb

Physcokity said...

and I thought this couldn't get any better! With that kind of experience I could start my own extreme/hardcore cooking show, I mean, blog.

Super Happy Girl said...

The "bomb squad came and blew up the chicken."

Perhaps the funniest phrase I've read all day :D
Man, I wish they had video of that.

PS: I wonder who cleaned that mess up.

Physcokity said...

It seems like some type of Gallagher thing except instead of watermelons and sledgehammers it's TNT & chicken.