Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Out Of Office version 2.1: This Saddens Me...

This was the second thread of the day...it's a wonder we get any work done around here! Is it just me or does J Green remind you of this guy? Again bottom up.


>>> John Paul 6/24/2008 3:54 PM>>>
take em you gots to take em to learn me skills.

>>> Little Hero 6/24/2008 3:40:42 PM >>>
jOHN-O IS A HUSTLER....I NEED TO TAKE NOTES

>>> Eva Longoria 6/24/2008 3:40 PM >>>
So now a days they call it saving souls.

>>> John Paul 6/24/2008 3:39 PM >>>
well, you'll have to give me some money too... and I'm not really spending any money to gamble.. I'm already going to Save souls in Vegas, so I'm already doing something Good for the world.... Indonesia will be another project and all of you can donate your Lunch every other week.

>>> J Green 6/24/2008 >>>
yeah or sell them your chilis gift card for 10 bucks.

>>> Eva Longoria 6/24/2008 3:33 PM >>>
I have an idea. Instead of you spending money on your trip to Vegas send them that money for food.

>>> John Paul 6/24/2008 3:18 PM >>>
yeah, well that is the way it is my friend. This Country even the poor beggars get a better break than these poor children.

>>> J Green 6/24/2008 3:16:25 PM >>>
i don't even think apples grow around here.

>>> John Paul 6/24/2008 3:11 PM >>>
but we have more than they do in this Country... and we are blessed for living in a Country still Free.

>>> Little Hero 6/24/2008 3:07:50 PM >>>
or walking down the street w/ a bucket, rags, lawnmower, weedeater and rake.
yes, I feel bad for all the kids around the country but we did what we had to survive we also had to lie to my mom about how much money we made that day. :o(

>>> John Paul 6/24/2008 3:06 PM >>>
I know you did, but in Indonesia no one has shiny shoes, or shoes for that matter to be shined... and I am sure they have no apples, but there is a lot of slave trade.

>>> J Green 6/24/2008 3:02:47 PM >>>
why isn't the 11 year old working? like shining shoes or picking apples? that's what i did when i was 11.

>>> John Paul 6/24/2008 2:56 PM >>>
Hard times force parents to send eldest son to orphanageStory Highlights
Mother of three insists she is not "throwing away" her first-born child
Parents take 11-year-old to orphanage because they say they can't make ends meet
More than 80 percent in orphanages have two living parents, Indonesian study says

2 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

That's so sad.

This conversation started :(
Then it turned into :D

He still has that Chili giftcard??

Physcokity said...

It was the same day oddly enough. But he tends to be Debby Downer a lot like he is here, I'm gald it turned into :D though, I can't handle the super depress-o-ness.

Ya'll are lucky I got this all in one sitting, if I didn't I probably would have axed it as it came in.