Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sorry I've Been Away...

I've been having an affair. I met this wonderful man, he makes me laugh, he made me cry, which consequently didn't really make him that wonderful, but I took him back anyway.


I had never heard of the town of Forks before two weeks ago. Since then I've been obsessed, but just a little. It took me a week to finish the first and there was no doubt about it. I was head over heels. I could tell b/c I was prone to fits of giddy squealing at the mere thought. I read the second one in two days; spending most of the first day crying my little girlie eyes out. But it was short lived, and now I am relatively happy again with the exception of the minor irritations here and there.

To be honest my interest was peeked by none other than these three women. I want to say thank you to all three of you. I don't think I've ever found a book or series for that matter that has sucked me in so completely that I feel emotionally tied to it. There may be one exception to that though ;)

It all began on a warm sandbox evening in October. I had been hearing quite a buzz about this. So I decided while at my local Wally world to pick it up. Oddly enough in so doing I ran into some friends of mine. Funny how that works out. I didn't have much of a chance to read it on that night, friends...geez. ;D

But you bet I did some heavy reading during my trek to and from Glitterfest 2007. My dear sister kept asking me, during the whole time of Glitterfest how much I had read. Obviously in that setting there was little to no progression, as I was surrounded by darling angels quite literally screaming for attention. :D

I could never ignore such demanding adorable kidlets. OK that's a lie I loved every squishy cuddly minute of it. They are all so very sweet and angelic...that is when they put their horns away. But I digress.

Point of story: I found a man. His name is Edward Cullen.

4 comments:

Deena said...

I'm still number 2 at the library. That does not mean that my head is made of dookie.

Physcokity said...

**Singing & Dancing**

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Ooooh, welcome to our little cult of Edward chanting personalities!!!

Wait until you read New Moon and Eclipse, though. I warn you, you may fall for Jacob too like I did. My girls got my SIL to read it and she's addicted. She was calling all last week bothering my 11 year old to get done with the Eclipse so she could pass it to her.

My two girls:
Sunbum-Team Cullen
Monkey- Team Black
And I like em both.

Physcokity said...

Right now I'm hard core team cullen, however we'll see if that sticks with the rereading. ;)