Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Penance...

I've been chastised by Carrot. In order to make amends I offer two posts today. This one being the second...

Today one of my coworkers started accusing people of the most heinous faux pas. For example, he claimed another one of our coworkers loved to watch Knight Rider, and it was among her favorite shows. At which point another one chimed in with this little beauty...I piped up with some slick comments of my own, and then came under attack myself. Except I was accused of watching CHiPS. I remarked "ooh Eric Estrada, how on earth did you know?" With my background in razzing I can take just about as much as I can dish out. Some people don't know how to take a joke, and others know right where to take it.




This afternoon we had the monthly celebratory cake, oddly enough there are no October birthdays in our department. Instead the CFO comes in and just kind of went over the good news for the department. His last announcement was a huge complement to me. In the line up of superiority I'm on the fourth level. CFO being obviously the 1st. He said that this complement came from someone on the sales side of the company, and it was said in front of a lot of important people in the company. The sales manager said that I had brains, always thought of the customer, and had good creative ideas for problem solving. After the little meeting dispersed, I received this gem from one of my coworkers.


**J-'s Official Seal Of Approval**


I couldn't stop laughing and felt my face flush because I had laughed so loud that most if not all of my department heard me. Enjoy... I might have to remove this for sanity's sake. Just whose sanity though has yet to be determined.

7 comments:

Deena said...

Rock on SJ. Maybe one day you can be the CFO. Tell them you want a raise for all of your importanceness.

Physcokity said...

Yeah I'm expecting to get a decent one at Christmas time...but we'll see how that goes...Merry Christmas!

Coordination Queen said...

That is awesome! I love the picture, I think you should have it blown up and hang it on the inside of your closet, or mom's, whichever...

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I demand to see Ponch Chi-Chi's right now! Set his little man boobies free, physcokity!!!

carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carrie said...

OOPS! I didn't know that we couldn't show man chi-chi's on the internets I better go cover up Yul Brenner.

Physcokity said...

Ladies- The cih-chis were already covered, after all this was given to me by a guy and we were at work...