Thursday, October 25, 2007

Killer Boots Man!

Yesterday evening I stopped off at the bullseye. I was making my usual meandering around the premises when I happened across these beauties...Imagine my surprise when they jumped right into my cart and said, "Look. There's no two ways about it you're taking me home." How could you resist something so confident? Look at that they even had some nice feet to go in them too! ;) I am now excited for it to be cold again. That is, if there actually is a temperature that occurs in the sandbox that qualifies as being "cold."
Look it's wonder woman! Only she's traded in those impractical bright shiny boots for more sensible boots that make the ever increasing need for a speedy wardrobe change that much quicker!I really love what they do for my ankles...Could I be more vain?

3 comments:

Deena said...

Those are some kickace boots. I especially love the camera angle in picture number three. I want to find some boots that I love.

Physcokity said...

Targ baby. What I love about them is that they are stretch, not the tight preshaped leather. Translation: the shape is all mine baby.

sew hot said...

your legs look like they are sideways in the first pic. Then the other with your feet in front of the ceiling fan....nice Good looking boots maybe I'll check out that french boutique.