Tuesday, October 9, 2007

All I Want for Christmas

Is my two front teeth..well not quite but almost. Unfortunately one of my burdens to bare in this life is my mouth. I'm not saying I'm so quick witted that I spout off retorts without thinking leaving every one in stitches, although that has happened a time or twenty. My dental record is, in length, akin to an unabridged Charles Dickens novel. Yes some of it is my fault although a large part of it has stemmed from other things that cannot be helped. Physical defects of inherited genetics. I'm not blaming b/c I love my family. :D

But on with the list.

I am a spoiled rotten brat an extremely blessed individual. I could not think of anywhere else to post put this thing, without it getting lost, so it's going up here. Christmas, although a few months off, is around the corner. I feel that there is nothing I truly need for Christmas, however this does not stop the inevitable question bound to come sooner or later. "What do you want for Christmas?" Instead of the all to frequent dumbfounded "I don't know" response, here are a couple things that I want but would not necessarily purchase for myself. Although for your entertainment, and so there will be no confusion, I will include some pictures.

Transformers

Front tooth (ok maybe this one is a joke ;D)
The Julie Andrews Collection:
The Sound of Music

Thoroughly Modern Millie



Mary Poppins
& Before I forget some of these,
Actually that might be the closest thing to a "need" I have. As a matter of fact, this is my "Red Rider BB-Gun with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time" Hopefully it will look better than this on me...

Oh yes and of course a few good holiday treats that only mom makes "right."

2 comments:

Deena said...

Are you going to be in charge of the name drawering?

Physcokity said...

Yeah I figgered we could do it this weekend...woohoo