Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ethnic Food

OK so not trying to be pc, just couldn't think of a better title, forgive the lameness. In any event, I went to a hole in the wall Mexican restaurant here in the sandbox; and I have to say that it is probably one of the favorite places I have been thus far. The other day a co-worker and I had ventured out to said locale for lunch I noticed this for the first time

Anyone?... Anyone?... Bueller?... Bueller? Yes at the bottom of the sign it says or "bring your own pot" admittedly, I noticed that before anything else. Hmmm what are we advertising here? Good authentic soup? or special home grown south of the border-esque herbs? I wonder of Juan Valdez and his donkey have anything to do with it?


So wait what exactly is in that bag? Did anyone ever see Clear & Present Danger?


Sorry, couldn't help myself. Reminiscing about Mr. Ford pre-I wanna be a pirate accompanied by my wench with an eating disorder days. That last one...no telling where that came from, just enjoy the view.

4 comments:

Deena said...

Who is that dude in the last picture?

Physcokity said...

The soldier that they rescue at the end of the movie he was the only one who survived the ambush/attack.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I wouldn't like to have Menudo in my pot. Those guys are just way too cheesy.

A BYOP party down at the Mexi restaurant.
Bring Your Own Pot!

Physcokity said...

Yeah I was trying to find a way to fit the cheezy Ricky Martin tribute in there, but alas, no dice.