Friday, September 7, 2007

Zip!

In other news...my pants are falling off again! Woohoo. I LOVE BALLET! or just dance in general. It may just be that they need to be washed and thrown in the dryer again; but the mere fact that when I stood up straight my pants started to stand away from my body and slide down, made me beam! OK this sounds quite scandalous...**no flashing or mooning was involved**... But yes I hope to become the indcredible shrinking woman again...at least until I hit that range where I feel just good in general and not like a total chubbs anymore ;D

5 comments:

Methodical Wormer said...

Yay for dancing and pants falling off (scandilous and otherwise:)

Deena said...

I'm all about a scandal.

Anonymous said...

lol! wish mine would fall off- they just seem to be getting smaller?

Carrot Jello said...

When my pants fall off, I never find myself rejoicing. I just find that I get embarassed. I'm not comfortable with people seeing my unmentionables. I wish I was as self confident as you are.

Physcokity said...

That's why most of my pants have drawstrings although I'm sure Stacey & Clinton would object ;)