Friday, September 28, 2007

Seasonal Cleaning

I was clearing out my email this morning when I came across a blog entry that I had drafted back in July. Everything I said then still applies now, the only difference is time. So it is without further delay that I present this post...



Dated July 3rd, 2007


So I realized, yesterday that I have been in Arizona for almost a year now. My the time has flown by! It was definitely one of those holy crap moments that is very surreal. I look back on all that has happened and some of it makes me laugh and some parts of it are a little depressing, but over all it's been mostly blessing after blessing. Things have fallen into place better than I could have imagined. Who would have ever thought that I would end up doing what I am doing now? So not my personality. But I do well at it. While I don't plan on being here forever, for now it works.

What? I couldn't post this without at least one randomly good image. Time for me to go watch some Golden Girls...

7 comments:

Deena said...

Let's put in some GG time over Glitter's bday weekend!

Physcokity said...

I can bring what I have...two seasons worth :D

sew hot said...

I watch them every night, oops, it really is morning.

Physcokity said...

Nice I think that's one thing we can all agree to... :D

Coordination Queen said...

that and strawberry pina coladas :)

elasticwaistbandlady said...

And now for the rest of the day I'll be singing, "Thank you for being a friend....."

Physcokity said...

CQ- Tasty.

EWB-If you threw a party, invited everyone you knew you would see the biggest *sign would be from me!