Friday, September 28, 2007

Question...

If people are crackheads, and I use that term loosely, why aren't they sent to jail, especially when there is evidence? I mean real prison not just some cushy county lockup that rivals a mohell seis, although for some people that's the same thing. Are we saying that we're cool with this happening and people idolizing amoral drug addicts or alcoholics? I'm just interested to know at what point did not being in full control of yourself at all times become something to aspire to...

5 comments:

Deena said...

You mean people are supposed to be accountable for the decisions they make?

Physcokity said...

It's a miracle, responsibility is real...who knew?

Methodical Wormer said...

As long as you don't call my son a crackhead again, you can decide what the gov. should do with them... I'm glad it's not my decision.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I guess at the point that being part of the frequent rehab club nets you a reality show and front page tabloid news.

Kids are watching and learning. If the legal system would put the smack down on errant celebs it might help curb the problem.

Physcokity said...

AMEN!