Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Food Glorious Food..

OK so I'm not talking entirely about some smörgåsbord I've had, but close enough. Lately I've been into these.


I did watch a show on how they were made, on the food glorious food channel. The funny thing is I used to turn my nose up at these...that is until I finally had some, about a year ago when my friend got married. Except then I had more self-control, and instead of about ten at a time I had more like one a day...who does that?



But anyway grab yourself a few and try them out I think you will agree that they are fairly tasty. If you happen to be allergic to nuts, I'll simply laugh in your face as I eat them all use a little common sense and avoid them. Remember, safety first.

Apparently this traffic cop is a fan of Michael Jackson's

7 comments:

Deena said...

I think I'll go get some now.

Physcokity said...

Ooh lucky you why don't you just brag about it. ;)

Coordination Queen said...

I prefer a nice warm gooey chocolate chip cookie... I think I hear the timer...

Methodical Wormer said...

How dare you steal my FAVORITE candy. BTW I was rocking side to side and was so engrossed in your discussion of the lusciousness which is Jordan Almonds that I didn't even realize it was Golden Girls Goodness playing! (And I felt like I looked a whole lot like SOPHIA!)

Deena said...

Miami Miami you've got style...blue skies sunshine white sand by the mile.

Physcokity said...

MW I would have LOVED to see that! I have to say what I feel..

Unknown said...

I don't think I have ever seen smörgåsbord spelled out before. Way to go!