Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ode To Elastic

Yesterday when I feigned was over come with illness. I ran some errands and on my return trip home I noticed something which I had never really taken note of until yesterday.

Just in case you can't read that sign too well it says Harlett Fest.... I thought to myself, "That's ONE way to sell a house in a slowing market!" Or maybe they are just discretely advertising...They appeal to all types with claims like:


"I'm Beautiful Inside" -for the intellectual


Pool -for the outdoorsy & athletic types


"Reduced Price" -for the cheap skate in all of us(...maybe the beautiful inside and this one go hand in hand?)


And the ever popular multi-lingual facet -for the well seasoned traveller, and those who prefer the exotic.


Who wouldn't want a house with so much to offer? If they are selling, they certainly have come up with a great way for this house to practically pay for itself! However, it is quite scandalous, considering that less than a block away is a smellementary school...


maybe that's why they say the house is "reduced price"

*UPDATE: The garage plays host to a Porsche, BMW SUV, & a Corvette apparently this is a "fruitful" endeavor.

4 comments:

Deena said...

As long as there is a husses r us in the vicinity, that house should go pretty quickly.

Was that the realtor's name or the company or what?

Your other post isn't coming up.

Unknown said...

Harlett Fest?! I think I've got the name for next years Blog Partay. BYOAB! Bring your own ankle bells!

Physcokity said...

GM- I'll send you the pic & you can look it up.

Annie- do cowbells count? ;)

Methodical Wormer said...

BYOAB!?!?! THAT's one I've never heard of.