Thursday, September 13, 2007

"Book 'Em Dan-O I'm 5-0"

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm fifty! I'm fifty posts old. I like to kick and turn AAAAAAAAAAAANNND KICK.




Who knew when I started I would have so much to ramble on about? Proof of my womanly prowess. There's been good laughs, some not so happy posts, a couple of rants, and some sap happy expressions of love and appreciation.


I even picked up a few very kick-a$$ bloggy friends who make me laugh every day. There are also other blogs in my repertoire, and although I've tried to delurk on most of these, there are probably a few I have yet to do so on. ;D Wow that was extremely verbose, and not sure that it made a whole lot of sense either.


I like to kick and turn AAAAAAAAAAAANNND pose.

Yay for good times
yeah yeah yeah I know it's a little late for that, but better late than never

4 comments: