Monday, September 10, 2007

Fire it up Kitty

I got nuthin'


I'm presently suffering from a bout of feeling rather uninspired about anything even the regular nonsense of the day to day. Translation: no blog inspiration. Although...what literary term is that called? Is it considered ironic because I'm blogging about having nothing to blog about? If that infamous show about nothing were still on the air this would be great material. However I do find myself fresh out of material. I'm going to be living this week because: This little sass muffin needs a break!


I'm going on vacation...





Why? you ask, because...I'm sure I'll overhear something of random amusement, until then I leave you with this conundrum...

If cats always land feet first, and buttered toast always lands buttered side down, what will happen if you strap buttered toast buttered side up to the back of a cat and toss it?

5 comments:

Deena said...

Ftt ftt.

Not sure about the answer to that, but I do know that it's always a good idea to throw a cat.

Physcokity said...

Kitty Copter! Bombs away!

Coordination Queen said...

We like kitty copter and monkey boy has a good arm... better than kb's anyway.

sew hot said...

Nice hair! Buttwheat. That's a tough question which has the stronger bond cat's feet to the floor or butter...depends on which one has the super glue on it.

Carrot Jello said...

It will land on it's side, duh.