Friday, August 3, 2007

Which are you?



After going to see the HP numero 5 recently it dawned on me that of all the characters I would probably be Luna “Looney” Lovegood. Obviously, I'm not as "snappy" a dresser as she is, although little worm might possibly disagree with that statement;) When I read the books, however, I got a slightly different image of what she would be like. When I saw the character portrayed on the big screen…it was different. Later, over the next couple of days, it just kind of hit me, that to other people, that’s probably how I look. That simple, quiet, distant, and to everyone else just plain weird kind of person, but to those who actually get to know me through the weirdness I am really quite interesting and relatable…. One of my good friends put it this way. “You’re like an Oreo, but you only let people see the cookie part. Which is still good, but you don’t ever share the cream filling.”

5 comments:

Deena said...

You should just fill your swimming pool with milk.

Physcokity said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Coordination Queen said...

KB certainly loves cream filling... she'll even give me back the cookie part when she is done.

sew hot said...

Luna comes across as a space cadet. She is "embarrassingly honest" which means she has a knack for calling it as it is. NOthng wrong with that! And you my dear are no space cadet.

Physcokity said...

lady, the whole thing about her just kind of being in her own little world and slightly oblivious to everything that's going on around her, although astutely in tune with it at the same time.

kassie, so kind of her to share with you