Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ages 3 & Up?

OK so last Friday it was my co-worker’s cumpleanos. We decorated his cube with balloons and streamers. There were also some little extras, which included a three pack of bubbles in soda shaped bottles, and they were even labeled with different flavors or scents if you will, including blueberry, watermelon, etc.

After about an hour of everyone being to work again and minding their own business I hear. “Egh! This doesn’t taste like blueberry.” I thought I was going to fall out of my chair. I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud. Our supervisor came up and said, “You didn’t know those were bubbles!?! Come on it says ages 3 and up.” Apparently there is an age limit to bubbles…



Note to self: Never turn 30…

5 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

HAHAHAHAHA, I love laughing at other people's mistakes... I guess the important part is laughing at my own... hmmm I'll work on that one.

Deena said...

What's wrong with being 30??

Physcokity said...

nothing except apparently that's the age that you begin to confuse bubbles for consumable liquid...he even said it tastes like dish soap...also I still don't think of you as being old to me you're still 20 something...nice complement eh?

Methodical Wormer said...

Didn't screwing off the top and seeing an attached circular wand tip him off???? Geez...

Physcokity said...

That's exactly what I thought, but apparently he didn't notice, and I didn't mention anything about that as I was too busy laughing about it.