Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back To School....

So tonight I start a ballet class w/ Methodical Wormer. I am unbelievably excited. :D Being my first class in over a year and a half, another story for another time, I had forgotten what is expected at this level. I'm going through a mental checklist of stuff that I should bring...

Tights - Check
I wish my legs looked that svelt ;)
Slippers - Check
Stylish Black Leotard Complements of Sew Hot - Check

My natural conditioning after five years in college told me that that was all I needed. The giddy school girl in me started asking what else do I need to bring. Heralding back to the times of yore when I was in Kindergarten. Not that I took ballet in Kindergarten, but just that slight feeling of something new and exciting mingled in with a little unpreparedness...


As it is the first day of class I don't truly expect that we will have to dress out for it, but I am prepared for that if nothing else.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Coming to you via Carrot Jello. I like that you let pictures do most of the talking for you.

If you have a stat counter and you see my hanging out here for a long time, it's because I am diggin' your playlist.

Carrot Jello said...

A good outfit is always important. Who needs skills when you look good?

Physcokity said...

Annie, thank you, I have to say that I am a big believer in visual aids. Mental imgaes are why I spend most of my time laughing. I also admit that I have been guilty of doing the same. ;)

Deena said...

Oh, the mental images! I didn't know that you and Took were taking class together. Man. You better not stand together at the barre. You'll get in trouble.

Coordination Queen said...

Can I send Kylie to your ballet class? She'd love to do it if her Aunts were there!

Physcokity said...

It was a blast and we actually danced! I did look like I belonged in Kindergarten though ;)

AlexisTexas said...

ahh the dance classes. brings back fun memories! hope this one is as fun as our jazz together...

Methodical Wormer said...

mental images... explains so much about the bouts of laughter in the bathroom and the inevitable... " I was just thinkin..." :) love