Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh, how we need each other!

“Heavenly Father has provided His daughters a haven from the harshness of the world.” –Bonnie D. Parkin [They’re called sisters;)]

To my mom, sisters, and very dear friends:

You have helped define me as a woman.

I am who I am because of these good women I have associated with—they are women who have encouraged me, who have loved me, who have believed in me.


Because of you no matter where I’ve been I have felt accepted, friendshipped, included, and loved.


We were born as sisters, but chose to be friends.
I love you!

5 comments:

sew hot said...

which one of ya'll plays the accordian?

Coordination Queen said...

I was thinking about buying an accordian on ebay for $.01 + $5 s&h. :)

I love you BBC!

Deena said...

I like the brown backpack picture!!

Deena said...

I love you Snoobis J.

Physcokity said...

That would be some sweet urkel'esque type fun hehehehe *snort snort snort*

G's mama, I try with the pics but as of late it's been a little obsessive 0:D I feel like it might be close to children's books, but hey who doesn't need a good picture book?