Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Brief Pause

I find it funny that when I tell people I went to the movies, they always ask me who I went with.

My question to them is: What's the point?

You're sitting in a dark room. Hopefully it's a movie you haven't seen before, but if it is good enough to pay $10 to go see it again you are probably not wanting to talk over it, and my guess is neither are the other people in the theater. So now that we've established that there really is no socialization done, unless of course the movie blows and you need someone to make out with (ha) because you know they wouldn't refund your $10 unless the projector broke or something like that, going to the movies does not require the company of others, unless of course you are that codependent. ;)

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

so what did you see?

Physcokity said...

Bourne Ultimatum, It was super good. The only complaint I have is that I sat too close to the screen, the action scenes were a bit much at that distance, but I really enjoyed it.