Friday, October 31, 2008

Moody Moose...

Hello?

Hello?

Is anyone there?

Is anyone there?

Apparently there's an echo in here. Well maybe if I take the echo mike away from my face it might help ;)

OK

That's better.

Where was I?

Oh yes I remember. I am feeling lamer than lame tonight. Why is that? you ask.

Well I'll tell you...and you'll sit there reading every.last.word. I can tell because you already are.

Not to go all emo/goth or anything, but here's the dilemma...it's Halloween. One of the rare exceptions where you can dress like a crazy person and people congratulate you rather than stare you down while wondering why they didn't program the insane asylum's number into their speed dial.

I miss being able to dress up whenever just because I felt like it...oh to be 5 again...ok maybe not.

I Digress.

So back to the dilemma at hand. There are about five different parties going on tonight, and unlike most Hallows eves this one happens to be on a Friday night, when you can play as late as you want and don't have to worry about being awake for work the next morning.

Yours truly is so codependent that she feels she needs friends as her security blanket in order to be seen in social events such as these. However, since her friends are being lame, and without good reason mind you, she's having a pity party for one.woo.

I even had a super rockin outfit planned and everything complements of Lady This royally sucks. Let the suckfest begin.

I would even go running to get out and feel better about things, but sadly all the little trick-o-treaters would probably just stare at me and then pass me in their sugar frenzied rushes.

I'll quit whining now.

Thank you.

13 comments:

Physcokity said...

Hello My Name is: melodramatic

Deena said...

Go anyway. Crazy. Halloweening or running.

Coordination Queen said...

Get dressed up and go make new friends! Seriously, go be whoever you want to be. If people don't know you, you can act totally in character. GET DRESSED AND GO OUT!!!!!

Mikelene said...

Listen to your sisters! :)
Or, come to my house. I have gobs of leftover chocolate that you can wallow in.

Mikelene said...

You can even wear your costume on the plane ride over.

Physcokity said...

I just want to dress up every day! Maybe I should look in to working at Disney? Weird but I know that some people are still doing parties tomorrow night as well...hopefully I'll get more use out of my costume...if not I can always do it again next year.

Tori :) said...

I would totally come with you. I'm kinda the same way- I don't wanna go alone.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I took my kids to our school district's FFA (Future Farmers Of America) sponsored event. My over confident 7 year old got the curdled cheese scared out of him. We heckled the "scary" costumed kids that jumped out of the bushes on our darkened hay ride (We did that 4 times!)

And then we got to see 2 girls. One was dressed as Snow White. Well, Snow White if Snow White suddenly had to turn tricks to pay the mortgage on her and the 7 dwarves house. The dress barely covered his rear set of jigglies and she combined it with knee highs and hooker heels.I'm bad. I started singing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho I'm being pimped by the Seven Dwarves, you know......"
My oldest thought it was funny.
Snow White had a friend with her who looked like a Paris Hilton version of Cinderella. Yeah.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

It's tough times for the Disney princesses.

What would Jiminy Cricket say?

Physcokity said...

tori that settles it! Next year we're going to the parties together! Should we coordinate costumes or are you going in the super twin outfit?

Physcokity said...

EWBL sadly there's quite a few people who show up to the churchier functions in similar garb. I puke a little in my mouth every.time.

Normally I just roll my eyes, but I didn't want them to get stuck that way!

Physcokity said...

Hmmm that brings up a good question...What did Jiminey Cricket say?
If can't say nothin' nice....nooo
Food glorious food...nooo not that either.

OH yeaaaaaah always let your conscience be your guide. Apparently Pinnochio was a little before Snow White & Cinderella's time or at least Paris Hilton & Skeletal Spice who, let's face it, isn't really that white.

Physcokity said...

You'll all be happy to note, that the pity party concluded quicker than expected YAY:D and I had an odd, yet enjoyable evening...In other news...some of my friends are still lame. YAY for their exercising of personal choice!