Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm Just Sayin'

My Oh MY! A little while back...about a month ago or so, I was sitting in my cube minding my own beez-wax as per usual and received an IM from one of my coworkers. John S. he let me know there was an order waiting to be released and asked if I would do it. I responded that I would, but also to expect more orders on this account as well as another affiliated account since it was the first of the month. I quickly closed the window figuring the conversation was over.

John S. IMs me frequently throughout the day so I didn't really think anything of it half the time it's work related the other half = goofing off a little or just trying to stir the pot.

Living in my own little bubble inside the bubble of my world...wow that's bubbly! But I'm not too much of a bubble head though. I Digress.

John S. responded and this is what ensued...

John S: account#1 orders at different times throughout the month... but account#2 orders almost all at the beginning of the month...
PK: I'm just sayin'
2 minutes...(haha)
PK: SORRY
PK: I thought it was John S2
John S: Sorry for what?
John S: Oh got ya
PK: b/c I don't see their orders come up all the time
John S: It's because you are slackin', aren't you?
John S: We should all take today as a slacker day...:D
John S: We should just nap all day!
PK: S2 im's me throughout the day so my mind only registered John S. ;) It wasn't until he sent me a message after you did that I realized :$
John S: Ha ha ha ... you would not believe how many people IM throughout the day asking me to release orders for them...
John S: I just reply back "NO" and don't correct them... just to see if they are paying attention...
PK: lol
John S: ;) Just like being a little wicked!

Semi Simultaneously
John S2: PK....(this was the point at which I realized that it was not the John S I thought it was)
John S2: just curious....
John S2: who handles account#1? I asked Moe and she told me she doesn't handle it, and Little Helper hasn't released it... I am just concerned.....
John S2: do you know?
John S2: ;)
PK: me
PK: lol
PK: holy crap
John S2: crap isn't holy.
John S2: sheesh
John S2: are you smokin crack?
PK: uhh maybe (this response came after the realization and apology to John S)
PK: I thought John S was you
PK: and I was little flippant in my response on this order
John S2: I am John
John S2: hahahahahahahahhaahhahaa
John S2: you are a strange one...
PK: I just gave a heads up that we would probably be seeing quite a few more orders from this account#1 as well as account#2
PK: since it's the beginning the month and all
PK: here's what followed
John S2: oh Lord, help me!
PK: (Insert first conversation here)
John S2: hahahhahahahaahhaaa
John S2: that is hilarious...
PK: haha you're funny
John S2: sometimes...
John S2: are you telling me or S1?
PK: no you
PK: S1's off
John S2: hahhahahhahhahhahaa
PK: and I'll probably pay closer attention now!
John S2: oh yeah
John S2: otherwise I may find out your secrets
John S2: hahahahahaahahhahahaa
John S2: Wahahahahahahahaaa!
PK: silly silly

2 comments:

Tori :) said...

Silly PK!! Lucky you didn't divulge any secrets to the wrong John!!

Physcokity said...

seriously! I'm cuckoo sometimes, needless to say I was thoroughly embarassed I guess I should have done a better job of explaining that some of the sales reps are really high maintenance, so to say something like that I would probably get in trouble for...

Thanks for braving the odd post to comment!