Monday, July 16, 2007

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

I learned how to spell it from Fergie ;)

Why do clothing companies use pictures of naked people to sell their clothes? Are they suggesting that wearing their clothing is just as glamorous as running around naked???

********************************NEWS FLASH************************************

Unless you are some Beverley Hills science project, running around naked IS NOT GLAMOROUS! It’s an experience the likes of which would induce cringing, wincing, and the possible eye twitch.

Oh yeah not to mention, I’m not really gonna buy your clothes if I can’t see them. I’m NOT falling for that one! I’ve read “The Emperor’s New Clothes.” So like any shrewd business person. I’m not buying unless I see the merchandise modeled for its use.

And before I forget, while those clothes might just end up in a pile on my floor, doesn’t mean that’s how I want to see them in your ad accompanied by the most recent wearers of said items of clothing, who are now A-propriately clad.

No comments: