Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Accident indeed

In cleaning out my belongings and paring down to necessities, I came across this particular quote I happened to scratch down a little while ago. This former coworker is about as random as they come. Even more so than myself if you can imagine. During one of our last meetings he was side tracked and happened to say something which in essence I found to be one of the best accidental summations of New Moon I've ever heard.

"You know rain causes depression. Yeah that's why you got all those psychos jumping off cliffs in those states where it rains a lot."

No lie that's exactly what he said. Pretty sure I laughed harder than most at that remark, because of the double entendre I found in it, and also due to the fact that none of my other coworkers had ever read New Moon, to be sure.

12 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That is awesome!
Poor Bella. She is so crazy. Do you think Edward's dashing looks gave her brain damage?

Klin said...

I'm pretty sure that I would have laughed out loud, too. Cause that's pretty funny.

Super Happy Girl said...

;D
Aww, it all comes back to Twilight, doesn't?

Tori :) said...

LOL! That's pretty funny. Do people in Wa. and Or. often jump off cliffs or is it just stupid Bella?

Mikelene said...

Funny!!
So, have you decided what you're gonna do? I vote for coming here. Your family rocks. And they can be your rock. :)

sew hot said...

Good thing it isn't rainy there. Wouldn't want any cliff jumping to be going on.

Physcokity said...

You raise an interesting question Lauren, the tombstone would probably have read something like this:

Here lies Bella
Dazzled to Death

Can't say as I would mind going that way ;)

Physcokity said...

Klin I definitely enjoy finding humor in the everyday things :D

Physcokity said...

NCS- It is so true.

Physcokity said...

Tori- Can't say as I know for sure on that one I've never compared the suicide stats among the Northwestern United States, so I'm gonna go off of a hunch here and just stick with Bella

Physcokity said...

Mikelene- still up in the air although like New Years the ball is dropping faster than anticipated.

Physcokity said...

Lady- Funny you should mention cliff jumping...my friends actually asked me to go last summer, but I declined the offer. Especially when I learned there were leeches in the water/landing pool. ICK!