Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's Still Funny....Okay Maybe That's Just Me.

While I don't run across quite as many weird and funny things as I used to, believe me I've still been able to find a couple. First off I found this little beauty.



Upon first glance it appears to be your average foam letters and numbers. Great for learning and chewing. Upon closer inspection (clickety to biggify) I noticed this.



I am perfectly well aware that this means exactly the same thing that it says in English. HOW-EV-ER, given that I have no clue what language this really is, my little movie warped mind went directly to this.



Moving on we come to this little beauty.



When I saw this one I had to do a double take, because I thought that the street name was something else. Seriously? Who's the highly intelligent individual (<-- read total moron) who named that particular road?

No comments: