Monday, January 19, 2009

When I was still in school... Wait wait wait that doesn't really start this story off right. Because of my insane dream last week, and Carrot's lovely comment about singing Neil Diamond's America which is what actually happened to remind me of my days in school.

There used to be a video posted on this site that featured this particular song along with some of the more well known statues around campus dancing to it. It rocked with a big finish of it's raining men.

Unfortunately it has been removed. (Brief pause to mourn the loss of teh funny...I'm done)

I did however find this little gem, again it's a little bit old, but still humorous. Enjoy.

10 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

Teh funny should never be removed!

Aww, that was pretty good, it made me go :D

Physcokity said...

*bows* thank you :D

Coordination Queen said...

That was great. My favorite was when Hamilton raised his eyebrow... kept the kids from fighting for a few minutes too. :)

Carrot Jello said...

I'm still mourning the funny.

Physcokity said...

CQ- glad you liked it. Anything to help out around the casa ;)

Physcokity said...

I'm right there with ya' Carrot! At first I thought that the NKOTB so to speak were Neil Diamond haters.

Then I figured that the grand finale of the half naked indian statue dancing to It's Raining Men might have had something to do with that...but it's just a hunch ;)

Carrot Jello said...

I found one of those dollars while cleaning my daughters room.
I stuck it between my bosoms and forgot all about it.
Until it fell out in the shower...gasping for air.

Physcokity said...

LOL seriously? that is classic!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw you link coming to the divinecomedy site and thought I'd chime in on your post. I'm the new webmaster and we're just getting a lot of new backend on the site right now.
Don't worry, we're just in the process of putting all videos (plus many never before seen ones) back on the site. Just give it a few weeks, they'll all be back.

Physcokity said...

That is fabulous news to be heard!

I'll check back in a bit then and when it's finally there I will definitely be sharing!