Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Had (Another) Dream Last Night

Psychotic or Visionary...you decide...

So last night started out like any other night.

Head

+

Pillow

=

Unconscious

Not too shabby I'd say.

Somewhere in my first REM cycle I had a dream. (Insert opening line of Everything's Coming Up Roses here) I wasn't quite sure what was going on, except from what I could figure it was Halloween or about that time, and I was at some sort of gathering which actually turned out to be a blog par-tay. Although in anticipation of a few other bloggers arriving, those of us who were there each put on a pair of these



to take a group photo with as a souvenire for them. After that there were a couple other bloggers who showed up dressed like this



and one in particular who was dressed like this



except the blogger's collar was gold instead of starch white.

*******
In other news:
I currently sound like Bea Arthur thanks to this lovely little cold I've had now for going on a week...Who knew I could sing Bass?



That's All Folks!

16 comments:

Mikelene said...

Did you watch "Adventures in Babysitting" (glasses) & "Elizabeth" (dresses) before going to bed? Cuz maybe that'd explain it. :) I've been having weirder-than-normal dreams lately.

Deena said...

I think it was Annie in the giant gold collar.

Klin said...

Was I there?

What was I wearing (If I was there, of course)?

I like the first dress.

Physcokity said...

Mikelene- It's been quite a while since I've seen Adventures in Babysitting, that movie makes me giggle as bizarre as it is, and truth be told I have yet to see Elizabeth.

That dream was actually about par for the course, at least for me, however it had more people that I "know" in it than usual.

Physcokity said...

GM- No Comment

Physcokity said...

Klin- absolutely! I believe you were clad in English Ren garb as well.

Carrot Jello said...

Yeah, I'm with no comment.

Super Happy Girl said...

I think you saw the future.
I bet I will be wearing a pair of those sweet glasses.

Physcokity said...

Carrot...I think it was you who was the one blogger who was actually singing in the Ren dress a little Neil Diamond?

Physcokity said...

NCS- I guess you could always pop a pair of those specs on SHG ;)

Nancy Face said...

It's so embarrassing when somebody shows up to the party in the exact same dress...

Physcokity said...

Tis true. That really is embarrassing, but I can safely say that no two people were dressed alike in this dream, similar colors, yes, but they were all styled differently. I wish I could remember more details then I might just draw them out.

The funny part was that the people who showed up in the "second group" aka non-glasses wearers were the ones in the period dress.

Carrot Jello said...

I bet I was singing "America".
Or "Sweet Caroline", or something.

Coordination Queen said...

Can I come to the party?

Physcokity said...

Yes, it was America, except instead of "They're coming to Ah-mer-i-ca" it was "We're comin' to uh-blog-par-ty" ;)

Physcokity said...

Why yes. We would love to have you just make sure that you RSVP by Labor Day ;)