Sunday, September 21, 2008

moo baa la la la

Have I mentioned what my job or more rather my life, is like lately?


Yeah thought so. With everything that's been going on I barely have a spare minute to think or even, *GASP* blog. It's tragically delicious... No, I refuse to have anyone pity me. The only thing worse than a pity party for one is a well attended pity party.



I know that these are some really big trials right now, but maybe it will help me to figure out what direction I want to go in other areas of my life.

Yeah...I can definitely scratch event planner off my list.

LOL this post has taken a surprisingly different turn that I had originally intended...

(That's my segue)

The thing is that with the current level of stress and frustration that I am currently experiencing. When I see or hear things that would break the camel's back so to speak two things will happen either

1. I keep getting this mental image of a cartoon beating himself with a hammer over the head...or something of the like(start watching around 4:55 and you'll see better what I mean). Which raises a good question...what the crack kind of movies did I watch as a kid? seriously we used to watch this one a lot. I think some innuendos were completely lost on us due to age, but some of it was seriously inappropriate period...sadly I still own the movie and I'll probably watch it at some other time...just not right now. No not saying my parents were bad parenters it's just weird and maybe I'm overly self righteous I digress and this is much longer than necessary so... on to number

2. I find myself at a loss for words and the only thing that comes to mind is "moo baa la la la."

Have you ever seen that book before?

and since when does a pig say la? I thought they said oink? Even that seems like a bit of a fallacy

That is all.

6 comments:

sew hot said...

When pigs roll in the mud or whatever they say ...la,la,la. Say la, la, la, yourself to all of it! They'll think you've gone nuts, and well....la,la,la.

Physcokity said...

I already know I've gone nuts when I started envisioning myself in cartoon form...(see avatar ;) )

Super Happy Girl said...

It's a different world. I can't believe the movies I used to watch as a kid. No wonder I am so warped.

I am sitting here NOT PITYING you.
;)

Physcokity said...

YAY for NO PITY! Let's party in our childhood depravity! ;)

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I've not only seen that book. I OWN it!

I love Sandra Boynton. My favorite by her is the Hippos Go Berserk.

Physcokity said...

I actually think it's a cute book, I haven't seen the Hippo one yet though