Friday, September 26, 2008

It All Comes Out In the Wash

So I’ve been super busy, right?

Ya dang skippy!

Anyway in all my hurriedness and having priv-ah-leg-hes of the bathroom near the inch worm’s quarters I can’t be showering at all hours like I used...kinda stinks…and so do I for that matter...ick! I have to plan better about when I shower etc it’s tricky and uses prime time for reading blogs getting other stuffs* done. ;) At any given moment throughout my day I am usually attempting two or more things at once.

I digress.

That is one of the perks of where I work. Including having their own gym, they also have a mini locker room complete with 2 showers. (Insert Heavenly Chorus Here). Thankfully I’d worked too many hours this week. (How often is that a blessing?**) so I took myself a nice leisurely shower, and let me tell you I-feel-fabulous! And yes, I just sang that.

This might just become an every day thing. Not the washing, that's already an every day thing, I mean showers in the middle of the day at work...it helps take the edge off.


*and by “stuffs” I essentially mean putting together a new life…new job, new living situation, packing, moving, planning a major activity, etc.

**Side Note: Unsanctioned OT is sooo not Kosher especially in the department I work for. Heaven knows otherwise I’d happily accept…I’m already here. Why not?

2 comments:

Nancy Face said...

A shower at WORK? That's awesome! :D

Physcokity said...

It was definitely the kind of mental break I needed though. I came back "april fresh"