Thursday, September 18, 2008

Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?

I MET KLIN!
I MET LAUREN!
I MET NANCY FACE!

And several other wonderful girly bloggers last night the Queso-Cake Factory. I think Klin’s Mr. might have also earned a new moniker? But I’m not entirely sure about that one. Dinner was tasty and conversation was great. I have to say that Lauren looks something like the IRL version I pictured of Rosalie. Kinda funny. Don't believe me? Check out the pictures.

Glittersmama told me to say hi to Klin if she was there, and to my happy surprise she was! I’ve always enjoyed her comments on posts, and have to admit I hadn’t read her blog much…but I think I might be picking that one up on a more regular basis now.

The Face women are just as kind IRL as they are on their blogs, which makes events like this completely worth it. One of my favorite comments of the evening yesterday was said before everyone showed up; and the few of us who had arrived a little early were realizing that we were all there for the party. “I feel like it’s a blind date.” It was kind of that feeling of I’m excited to meet these people, but I really have no idea what they look like. haha.

It also helps that there was a lot of tasty food to go around. I’d never been to Cheesecake Factory before, and I will definitely be going again…but it probably won’t be any time soon it was ex$pen$ive, but that probably has more to do with the fact that I got two slices of the house special..."one for me and one for hee"



This kid has coined some of my favoritest expressions.

10 comments:

b. said...

physk....YOU are smokin' HOT!!!

When you comin' to zion?

Physcokity said...

I contemplated-briefly about conference weekend. I would love to but can't, that's the last weekend before the "blow out" regional YSA shin dig I'm over...I need to make sure everything is ready to roll...yikes that's only two weeks away!

Tori :) said...

How fun for you!! YAY!

Super Happy Girl said...

How did I not see this until now?
Oh cool. Luuucky!

Physcokity said...

Blogging = good friends and cool people to meet!

Physcokity said...

I only posted it today...yeah I kinda cheated but I copmposed it the day after so I think it still counts...kinda ;)

Coordination Queen said...

I love that picture of "hee". :) I love me some cheesecake.

Physcokity said...

joe tom bean:D

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I loved meeting you! I decided I am going to do a quarterly type thing with the AZ bloggy chicks of coolness!
Umm, that comment about me looking like Rosalie is like the best compliment of my life. Thank you!

Physcokity said...

Wonderful news! You're welcome :D