Monday, September 15, 2008

My Job...

There is another part of this film, which I was reminded of today while at work. When Lily Tomlin's character is given a memo by the office rat fink about nit picky details which make work a living double dose of hockey stick love her response is "Thanks Roz. I know just where to stick it."

When there is another interaction between the two ladies about another similar type memo and Roz asks Violet if she got her memo. Violet's reply? "Yeah, Roz I tore right through it."

I couldn't help but chuckle when my supervisor came back to me today with a copy of something that I didn't really need, and thought to myself..."I know just where to stick it." 0;D

8 comments:

Deena said...

stud.

Coordination Queen said...

hehehehe.

Physcokity said...

GM can I get a visual with that?

Physcokity said...

CQ thanks :D

Tori :) said...

LOL. I ♥ 9 to 5. Should I hide the rat poison?

Physcokity said...

Yes, please do! Although the fact that it looks just like Skinny & Sweet means I just might be OK and no one will notice.

Super Happy Girl said...

I have never watched it
:(
I feel left out :(

Physcokity said...

It is a little on the old side. Late 70s early 80s possibly, but it's still hilarious!