Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Take a Hike Ike...

This one's for my friends. Recently I've fallen in love with this particular song by Muse. I thought the title was somewhat fitting for my friends in Tay-hah-s. Also last night I watched The Forbidden Kingdom...at least that's what I think it's called. I really liked it and have been thinking about it all.day.long.today. I'm just crazy like that is all.



And to this may I also add that you find some of the most bizarre videos on youtube? I'm just sayin'

7 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

That video is for "Hero". I loved Hero!
And that YouTube vid is excellent, some one has a lot of time in his hands.

The Forbidden Kingdom is with Jet Li and Jackie Chan, which I haven't seen ;)

Tori :) said...

I love Muse- big time.

Physcokity said...

NCS that was one of the first movies of that particular genre that I watched and I really liked it.

You would like The Forbidden Kingdom. It definitely inspires me to want to learn Kung Fu!

Maybe if I watch enough of the martial arts films I'll be able to pick something up?

Physcokity said...

I too heart Muse. I kind of used a guy for music, and to my surprise he had almost all of their albums! Woot!

Aside from bloggin my computer houses a freakishly large collection of music.

Carrot Jello said...

I'm not sure what to say about that. I'm too old to relate, I guess. *sob*

Physcokity said...

Don't cry! The Jello will get all melty! It's OK there's already alot that I don't get...so I guess we're even ;)

The world gets bigger every day and with each day I feel my mental capacity shrinking to miniscule proportions...It's like The Incredible Shrinking woman! Which I have never seen btw...

Super Happy Girl said...

I put it in my queue!
;)