Friday, September 25, 2009

This Is Me...Sharing the Smarts

As promised I have some new blogifiable gems or nuggets if you will that I have collected from my time in school. My Anat & Phys lab class is proving to be quite the fountain of obsurd sayings.

For example a few weeks ago we took a field trip to Chemistry town...except we didn't get off the bus. That's one of the first official drive by field trips I have ever taken. I have a feeling that it will be the first of many. During said field trip, I learned what the most "ghettofied" (his term, not mine) definition of chemistry is, hooking up.

I did learn that sand attracts lightning, which would explain this


The person who teaches my lab is not the same instructor for the class. Let me clarify that point right now.

This past Tuesday I learned the difference between Samiches and Sandwiches.

Sandwiches- What you get at Subway.
Samiches- What you make at home.

One of the last pieces of advice that I received in class Tuesday was to ask, the next time I see a nervous person, how their buttcrack is doing.

I think this class will be the most beneficial to my social life.

Oh PS I finally figured out what the Fluid Mosaic Model really is.

6 comments:

Klin said...

Ghettoified is an awesome word.

School is really fun and informative.

Carrot Jello said...

Without you, I'd have no smarts.
Thanks for sharing them.

Physcokity said...

Yes, despite the socially awkward conversations and lectures we have I really enjoy the lab class.

Physcokity said...

Carrot- I'll gladly share my smarts AND my smarties with you.

Mikelene said...

I'm not seeing anything in that box. Except for a teeny tiny icon. Dangit!

Physcokity said...

lamer than lame. That box should be the first few minutes of sweet home alabama when they get struck by lightning while they're kissing and the part at the very end when he puts up "lightning rods" on the beach during the storm.