Wednesday, September 23, 2009

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

I'm sorry, but it's over. It used to be mutually beneficial. You'd make me laugh. I'd leave a comment, we'd both walk away happy. Now when I look at you I cry a little because all I see are chores to be done and things that aren't funny anymore.

Translation. I'm just scaling back readership on a few blogs that I haven't visited in a while.

Don't worry this shouldn't affect our friendship.

Oh wait, what was that?

Yeah. I think you are right. We've never met IRL, and I can barely keep up with those friends at the moment.

I think I'll probably end up doing the occasional appearances type of thing like Santa Claus & the Easter Bunny & maybe even the Tooth Fairy.

So...


























I guess that means I'll see you at Christmas? ;)

trauma oh the trauma, oh wait or was that drama?


I love you all, but(and that's a BIG but!) school is kicking my trash. I promise I'll be up for air in a little while ;)

2 comments:

b. said...

Dude.
I totally get it.

Keep takin' care of business.

Physcokity said...

I miss not having time to keep reading some of my favorites...hint hint. I'll be playing major catch up around christmas.